Monday 15 February 2016

Best patterns and tutorials for dolls in waldorf style

There are so many ways to make a doll in Waldorf style that I said myself ok, and now what? Which one shall I use ? Which is the best one or the easiest one?

Well, with a little bit if experience you can get great results with any of them. That's the magic!!! It depends on your own preferences, which one you find best.

I am going to list below the tutorials and patterns, I found more useful for myself. So, just pick one and try :))

Jahneke
   

The silver penny


Katja Magus on Living Crafts


Moonchild Dolls
 

Regan's Ramblings
 

DoingWithout
 

Simmy
 

Tilly Tilda
 


Crystal Clark





Sami Dolls
 



Bamboletta


  
Come fare i polsi.  

Penny Nyberg: tutto il suo canale Youtube  

Pflanzenfärberin
   

Genuine Dolls
 
  
Tata
 

I hope it helps! Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment